The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

haha

haha, I liked the Naruto impersonation, but that was all i liked.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

you liked my naruto impersonation? Thank you.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Impressed.

The last time i had that much fun was when i was jerking my meat to back door sluts 9. In a word: Epic.

Love- A Story Love- A Story

I loved it!

very beautiful story and animation. I also loved that you added pokemon into the mix. By the way, where are you from? it seems as if english is not your first language.

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

BEAuTIFUL

enough said

Mr. BoomBa Ep.6 Mr. BoomBa Ep.6

hahaha

funny, but why do u swear at us?
shibal no!

Tetsu-jin::Lost Memories Tetsu-jin::Lost Memories

wow

that was really good man, keep it up.

A Skate Movie: Part Two A Skate Movie: Part Two

frame by frame is the key.

im a big fan of frame by frame, infact, i personally use this stlye of animation the most. good job doin frame by frame, we gotta keep this animation style alive, cause it always looks very fluid in the end. good job man. check out my movie some time, ill bet u like it.

Scribbler responds:

Thank you for the positive feed back. I am aware that frame by frame animation is one of the best ways to present animation even though this movie was made the VERY first day I got Flash MX. I made it all in 12 frames per second... Hard to believe it looks so fluid though. All I wanted to do was have a movie on Newgrounds and I didn't care what is was, as long as I had one on Newgrounds. Now, I care more, and my current skill has surpassed the skill found in this movie by far. I am glad that you enjoyed it.

The most Precious thing.. The most Precious thing..

god, this is a great idea.

great idea for a story. someone should redoo this in like anime format with better drawings. and also change the bear part. lol. nice movie.

Densetsu 1.1 Densetsu 1.1

i liked it man.

i enjoyed it, im not sure why, but i liked it. i thought the battle animation was cool, and, even though there was a lack of originality, it made me happy. way too long of a load though. check out my movie, tell me if u enjoy. later.

a day in english class a day in english class

what is there to like about this?

its gross and twisted. sheesh, whats ur problem. go get a girlfreind man. that is horrific.

Brimock responds:

its not that bad is it? n-e-ways u cant just go and get a girlfriend, its a lil more complicated then that, other wise why whould i have spent some mutch time on deh computer,